Cost of living in Tirupati, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34591 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 46% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 42,321 Birr (₨122,345) in Tirupati.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)