Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 681 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39875 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 26% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 118,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 87,523 Birr (₨219,492) in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $13 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Praia costs 260 Escudo (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.39 (about 1 hour ago)