Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 636 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38204 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 27% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 113,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 82,214 Birr (₨215,199) in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)