Cost of living comparison between Tirunelveli, India and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33018 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 29% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 55,662 Birr (₨168,581) in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)