Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32932 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 31% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 64,287 Birr (₨195,209) in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (37 minutes ago)