Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.308 ETB / MDL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 16% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 80,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 66,957 Birr (51,173 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)