Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.551 ETB / MDL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 14% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 100,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 85,710 Birr (55,258 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trento costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rochester, New York costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)