Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 777 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.719 ETB / RON
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 35% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 64,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 41,672 Birr (7,286 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (42 minutes ago)