Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.949 ETB / RON
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 839 prices entered by 114 different people.
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 24% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元200 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)