Cost of living in Tilburg, Netherlands compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.327 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tilburg (Netherlands) is 42% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 110,815 Birr (€4,555) in Tilburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$20 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)