Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 533 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.225 ETB / MXN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 31% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 54,256 Birr (Mex$ 44,283) in Tijuana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (30 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)