Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 490 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.045 ETB / MXN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 38% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 48,428 Birr (Mex$ 46,354) in Tijuana.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (44 minutes ago)