Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 562 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.292 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 10% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 90,534 Birr (元21,092) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bergamo costs €1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 3 hours ago)