Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.294 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 5% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 77,157 Birr (元23,425) in Tianjin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (34 minutes ago)