Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 785 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42686 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 41% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 82,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 48,385 Birr (₨113,351) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 299 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,357 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)