Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 689 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41347 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 43% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 84,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 47,950 Birr (₨115,968) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lima costs S/. 150 (1 minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000,000,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagpur costs ₨500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$707 (21 minutes ago)