Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 920 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40926 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 53% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 112,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 52,499 Birr (₨128,278) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 50,825 ₨ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元35 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)