Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,051 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40093 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 47% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 120,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 64,128 Birr (₨159,947) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (about 1 hour ago)