Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 863 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.820 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 5% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 98,750 Birr (€4,146) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Piteşti costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32 (about 1 hour ago)