Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 601 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.974 ETB / MAD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 26% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 74,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 54,714 Birr (18,396 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Orlando, Florida costs $24 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (23 minutes ago)