Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 662 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.958 ETB / MAD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 44% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 120,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 66,853 Birr (22,597 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (39 minutes ago)