Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44565 ETB / MZN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 6% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 100,311 Birr (225,089 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 95,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 2 hours ago)