Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31711 ETB / MZN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 61,192 Birr (192,968 MT) in Tete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €151 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)