Cost of living comparison between Tepic, Mexico and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 225 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.191 ETB / MXN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 37% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 48,851 Birr (Mex$ 41,024) in Tepic.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $826 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 2 hours ago)