Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 266 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.310 ETB / MXN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 40% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 66,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 39,795 Birr (Mex$ 30,367) in Tepic.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)