Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,366 prices entered by 232 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.402 ETB / ILS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 74% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 163,485 Birr (25,537 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Illinois costs $500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 39 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San‘a’ costs 100,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 2,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)