Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,495 prices entered by 238 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.507 ETB / ILS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 82% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 103,579 Birr (15,917 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 57,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Kathmandu costs ₨ 16,264 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)