Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 244%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 647 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.203 ETB / TRY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 85,426 Birr (11,860TL) in Tekirdağ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 84,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 3 hours ago)