Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 241%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 586 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.001 ETB / TRY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 100,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 98,723 Birr (14,100TL) in Tekirdağ.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 678 (about 2 hours ago)