Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00064 ETB / IRR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 5,769 prices entered by 603 different people.
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 40% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 114,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 68,857 Birr (﷼ 107,408,727) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Medellín costs COL$200,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (about 1 hour ago)