Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.146 ETB / HNL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 830 prices entered by 99 different people.
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 21% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 104,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 81,962 Birr (L 71,500) in Tegucigalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $45 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)