Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 525 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.965 ETB / HNL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 83,055 Birr (L 86,055) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Norrköping costs 90 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (21 minutes ago)