Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 546 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.970 ETB / HNL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 15% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 89,783 Birr (L 92,602) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $46,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $5.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)