Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 614 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.449 ETB / GEL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 42% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 45,543 Birr (5,390 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)