Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.332 ETB / MYR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 15% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 66,551 Birr (RM12,480) in Tawau.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campobasso costs €1.45 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)