Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 669 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.833 ETB / MYR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 21% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 101,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 80,073 Birr (RM11,718) in Tawau.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)