Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.161 ETB / NZD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 72% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 139,512 Birr (NZ$8,633) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (28 minutes ago)