Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 720 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00335 ETB / UZS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 62% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 111,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 42,476 Birr (12,671,008 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.10 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Francisco, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)