Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 595 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00589 ETB / UZS *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 26% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 63,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 46,363 Birr (7,878,153 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)