Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 441 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00691 ETB / UZS *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 12% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 68,379 Birr (9,901,132 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨5,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)