Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 802 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.356 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 97,026 Birr (€2,999) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 95,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €860 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bristol costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)