Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 814 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.597 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 101,620 Birr (€3,216) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 101,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Wrocław costs 1,800 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,240 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iloilo costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sandakan costs RM60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)