Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia vs Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 811 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.887 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 5% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 117,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 110,598 Birr (€3,468) in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)