Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 741 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.843 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 15% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 105,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 89,389 Birr (€2,807) in Tartu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,220 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sparwood, British Columbia costs C$15 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (about 1 hour ago)