Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.415 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 8% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 71,833 Birr (€2,942) in Tartu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)