Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.805 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 23% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 119,369 Birr (€3,753) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 97,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,558 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bauru costs R$ 500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (about 1 hour ago)