Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.524 ETB / PLN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 28% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 56,452 Birr (10,219 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (42 minutes ago)