Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 357 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.304 ETB / BOB
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 31% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 51,449 Birr ($b15,570) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (about 1 hour ago)