Cost of living comparison between Tarija, Bolivia and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.243 ETB / BOB
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 26% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 55,437 Birr ($b17,093) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubbock, Texas costs $332,887 (21 minutes ago)