Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 551 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.968 ETB / BOB
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 39% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 49,466 Birr ($b12,467) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)