Cost of living comparison between Târgu Mureş, Romania and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.388 ETB / RON
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 31% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 56,048 Birr (10,403 lei) in Târgu Mureş.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)