Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.766 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 16% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 90,600 Birr (€3,812) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 75 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)