Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.743 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 35% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 120,193 Birr (€3,786) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 89,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cadiz costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$250 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)