Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.350 ETB / MAD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 23% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 72,377 Birr (30,799 Dirham) in Tangier.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.59 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)