Cost of living in Tandil, Argentina compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 709 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.008 ETB / ARS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 51% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 99,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 48,739 Birr (ARS $48,332) in Tandil.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (about 1 hour ago)