Cost of living in Tandil, Argentina compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.358 ETB / ARS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 29% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 72,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 50,848 Birr (ARS $37,438) in Tandil.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (38 minutes ago)