Cost of living in Tandil, Argentina compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.448 ETB / ARS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 23% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 62,769 Birr (ARS $43,353) in Tandil.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)