Cost of living in Tampico, Mexico compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.314 ETB / MXN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampico (Mexico) is 40% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 47,075 Birr (Mex$ 35,833) in Tampico.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)