Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.013 ETB / GHS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 35% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 51,135 Birr (GH₵10,201) in Tamale.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £994 (about 1 hour ago)