Cost of living comparison between Tamale, Ghana and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.422 ETB / GHS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 25% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 60,905 Birr (GH₵11,233) in Tamale.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (38 minutes ago)