Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 509 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04260 ETB / CLP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 6% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 92,099 Birr (CH$2,162,153) in Talcahuano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 87,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Gloucester costs £430 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 15,000 Birr (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (35 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 1,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)