Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 186%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 398 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.088 ETB / GHS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 97% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 163,809 Birr (GH₵26,907) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 83,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)