Cost of living in Taiyuan, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.369 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiyuan (China) is 16% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 61,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 51,502 Birr (元15,288) in Taiyuan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $11 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 600 (about 1 hour ago)