Cost of living in Taiyuan, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.275 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiyuan (China) is 13% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 54,345 Birr (元16,592) in Taiyuan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,500 Shilling (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.85 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)