Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 328 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.767 ETB / TWD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 24% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 77,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 58,463 Birr (76,182 NT$) in Tainan City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lviv costs 4.00₴ (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Mashhad costs ﷼ 60,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sheffield costs £450 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $7,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 12,000 ден (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)