Cost of living in Tai'an, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.493 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 27% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 85,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 62,298 Birr (元17,833) in Tai'an.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 3,900 (about 1 hour ago)