Cost of living in Tai'an, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 549 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.305 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 37% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 116,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 72,614 Birr (元16,869) in Tai'an.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$172 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 420 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lima costs S/. 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)