Cost of living in Tai'an, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 624 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.260 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 33% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 120,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 79,982 Birr (元18,775) in Tai'an.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver, Washington costs $120,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,064 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Salvador costs $1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.37 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Seattle, Washington costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)