Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.000 ETB / PEN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 44% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 44,103 Birr (S/. 6,300) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lausanne costs CHF 404 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (27 minutes ago)