Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 649 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00073 ETB / IRR *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 39% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 47,851 Birr (﷼ 65,115,024) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szczecin costs 16 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €80 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)