Cost of living comparison between Tabriz, Iran and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00070 ETB / IRR *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 26% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 60,422 Birr (﷼ 86,628,529) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belfast costs £9,993 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨4,066 (about 1 hour ago)