Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00078 ETB / IRR *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 20% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 88,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 70,397 Birr (﷼ 89,693,938) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 152,475 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seoul costs ₩122,222,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs BD$109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)