Cost of living in Szolnok, Hungary compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 564 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10644 ETB / HUF
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szolnok (Hungary) is 39% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 115,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 70,656 Birr (663,804 Ft) in Szolnok.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)