Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 381 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.514 ETB / PLN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 32% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 53,371 Birr (9,679 zł) in Szczecin.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)