Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 339 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.424 ETB / PLN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 28% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 54,349 Birr (10,020 zł) in Szczecin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)