Cost of living in Syracuse, Italy compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 601 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.285 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Syracuse (Italy) is 29% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 150,802 Birr (€4,531) in Syracuse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 117,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)