Cost of living in Syracuse, Italy compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.349 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syracuse (Italy) is 41% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 100,299 Birr (€3,667) in Syracuse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)