Cost of living in Syracuse, Italy compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 539 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.391 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Syracuse (Italy) is 70% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 137,637 Birr (€4,122) in Syracuse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (26 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (44 minutes ago)