Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 505 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32359 ETB / BDT
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 24% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 99,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 75,173 Birr (Taka 232,308) in Sylhet.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)