Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28282 ETB / BDT
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 17% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 51,667 Birr (Taka 182,684) in Sylhet.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (28 minutes ago)