Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine vs Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 580 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.005 ETB / UAH
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine) is 20% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 111,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 88,724 Birr (88,248₴) in Syeverodonets'k.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in St. Gallen costs CHF 500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (about 3 hours ago)