Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 191%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 556 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.087 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 13% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 112,792 Birr (元27,598) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 100,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bucharest costs 5.23 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £2,043 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,634 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maribor costs €165 (about 1 hour ago)