Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 842 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.186 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 12% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 122,359 Birr (元29,231) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 109,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)