Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 194%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.261 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 19% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 93,093 Birr (元28,550) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)