Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.242 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 27% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 103,047 Birr (元31,783) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)