Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 503 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02563 ETB / KRW
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 28% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 98,440 Birr (₩3,840,097) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 77,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$87 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vladivostok costs руб 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puducherry costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)