Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02063 ETB / KRW
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 10% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 100,021 Birr (₩4,849,144) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 91,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $4,066 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (35 minutes ago)