Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02049 ETB / KRW
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 13% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 88,035 Birr (₩4,296,444) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,388 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 17,000 Birr (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,947 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (29 minutes ago)