Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 579 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02548 ETB / KRW
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 12% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 129,234 Birr (₩5,071,023) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 115,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pontianak costs Rp 25,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (24 minutes ago)