Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02069 ETB / KRW
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 16% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 73,077 Birr (₩3,531,625) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 63,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Orlando, Florida costs $0.57 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,423 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kristiansand costs kr 15 (21 minutes ago)