Cost of living comparison between Surt, Libya and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.598 ETB / LYD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is 11% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 66,994 Birr (4,295 Dinar) in Surt.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)