Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.750 ETB / LYD *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is 8% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 90,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 82,656 Birr (4,185 Dinar) in Surt.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)