Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 697 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36240 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 51% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 97,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 47,428 Birr (₨130,872) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €22,775 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wolfsburg costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨150 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ipoh costs RM250 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 23 ﷼ (43 minutes ago)