Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 871 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40093 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 42% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 98,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 57,166 Birr (₨142,582) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 38 Dirham (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Minsk costs 4.50 BYN (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dammam costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Podgorica costs €1.43 (about 1 hour ago)