Cost of living in Surakarta, Indonesia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00174 ETB / IDR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surakarta (Indonesia) is 48% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 87,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 45,605 Birr (Rp 26,150,151) in Surakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $140 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)