Cost of living in Surakarta, Indonesia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00173 ETB / IDR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surakarta (Indonesia) is 48% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 32,048 Birr (Rp 18,555,548) in Surakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Râmnicu Vâlcea costs 2,000 lei (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Suva costs 10,000 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Iquique costs CH$473,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)