Cost of living in Sur, Oman compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 60.582 ETB / OMR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sur (Oman) is 15% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 82,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 70,080 Birr (﷼ 1,157) in Sur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨150 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ipoh costs RM250 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 23 ﷼ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2,745 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fresno, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)